Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life - Weeks 1 & 2 - Digi Edition

I have been hopping along with all my projects! I can't believe I have taken every single Project 365+1 photo and kept up with Project Life. I do need to catch up with my Twelve workshop, but I did get one layout completed (to be seen later). I even took on another project. I decided to sign up for Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday workshops. She has a new project every Friday. I like them because they only take a few minutes to complete.

Week One is really quite simple to complete. I used the templates at Jessica Sprague and Becky Higgins digi kit Clementine. All you really need to do is drop and clip to the appropriate mask. Then add journaling a bit of embellishments from the kit.



01-01-2012-WebBlurred

Week Two's Project Life has been a lot of fun. I have been taking bits and pieces of what I have been seeing others do and pulling it together to something that I really enjoyed creating. I added a bit more in way of embellishments from other kits. I also added a frame around each of the photos. I think it helps the eye focus more on the photos.


I have been thinking about printing these out as individual pieces and then place in an album that I have from a previous Project Life kit that I never really used. I love the way that others have been using bits of pieces of ephemera (junk/stuff) on their pages with detail on the outside of the pockets. 

Now I just need to get moving on Week 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...