Monday, February 7, 2011

Review of the New

Hello - I have been looking and reading enviously all the great new things that everyone found at CHA. Some were some fabulous paper lines and other great new tools. Ohhh and do I love a new scrapbook tool. Here are some of my top five favorites so far (there really are too many to comment upon):

1. Lucky 8 Punch by We R Memory Keepers. There are six punches in all, but each punch will create your own diecut style papers. How cool is that?!?


2. Toy Box Collection by Crate Paper. I am always on the lookout for great boy lines. There are not that many out there that are good for not only little boys but also the older teen. This collection will work for all the male species.


3. Daily Junque by Pink Paislee. I oh so love anything that has to do with "office supplies" and adding the double bonus of vintage this is just my cup of tea.


4. Twig by My Little Yellow Bicycle. Love these green, blue and browns mixed together. The best thing about their collections are: the stuff! I love that they have tons and tons of embellishments, stickers, papers, and mini books that all work together.



5. Mini Kraft Alphas by Jillibean Soup. I love these mini letters that are set on a type background. There are four different colors to choose from and are loaded with tons of letters.



There are tons and tons of other great new products that are out there, but these are my personal favorites. This week I am starting Jessica Sprague's new digi class: Digi in Deeper. I am so excited to be learning advanced techniques and hope to share more soon. Here was our first assignment. The theme was Graphic and Grungy. I hope I kept with the simplicity of Graphic and the well grungy of Grungy.



Have a great week everyone. Don't forget to stop back by for the 50 States Blog Hop on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I love these too--and didn't see any of them except Little Bicycle--their stuff is sooo cute!
    PS I love the wood grain on the blog--very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...