Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Did It!

I can't believe it I am back and a week hasn't even gone by yet. I am still going strong on the Project 365 (one photo a day). I thought I would go with a theme for each week (and yes, I am making them up as I go along) just to keep me interested and look at people and things differently. Last week's theme is family and friends. This weeks is things we use. I also have been playing with the settings on the camera and have learned a lot. Here are the first few days of the year:

Jacob and Alex off to a Penn State party.

Jacob with his new iTouch he got for Christmas.

Back to school...finally.

Home sick :(

Solutions to "I'm bored".

Watching the snow.

I am still working on the Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rocking Digital Scrapbooking Class. The first  Start to Finish assignment of this class was: Today. I like this class because not only is there a video led layout where you learn a ton of techniques, but also 'homework' where you do a layout on your own from start to finish using the techniques you learned. So here is my take on the theme "Today". It was really simplistic as far as the layout goes, but the idea is to journal on photos and use various brushes.


Well, that is it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...