Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Again...

OK...I know that I keep trying to blog and it has never really been all that successful. In fact, I keep deleting them and starting over. This is the last time. I promise. I won't delete again. Ha ha, we will see.

Any how this week I have developed a new class...Simply Sophisticated. It is to be taught at Art-Tech Supplies. The class is to take a fairly simple looking layout, but make it work using design principles. Hopefully, the class will go.

This layout uses the newer Anna Griffin's Isabella Collection. Never thought I could use pastel colored papers with my boys, but I think throwing Grandma in their helps.


This layout again uses the Anna Griffin's Isabella Collection. This photo was taken in 1992 at our wedding. That seems like a long time ago, but then it also seems like yesterday. We got married the day after Christmas.

This layout is using Basic Grey's Green at Heart line. The owl was too darn cute. The letters were cut out with my Silhouette. The photos were taken at Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh this last fall. Always beautiful there.

If that wasn't enough for a class, I decided to throw in a card using the scraps. That is it for this class. Upcoming next is So Cute using My Mind's Eye's Quite Contrary line.

A couple of weeks ago, my husband ran in the Pittsburgh Marathon (in the pouring rain). He did really well for his first marathon. He came in right in the middle of the pack. I didn't want to take my camera to the race with the rain. So, I got an after the race photo. I had fun using my newest version of Photoshop Elements. It has come a long way since version 5.

Well have a great week everyone. Hopefully, I won't wait another year to post again.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...